Accounting Manager – Leader in Asset Management!
el segundo, California
Looking to join a prestigious company that is globally recognized? We are partnered with a Global leading asset management firm looking to add an Accounting Manager. You will be responsible for overseeing and maintaining accounting functions for clients. If you are looking to add value and lead a dynamic team, apply now!
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee and maintain records of private pooled investment funds
- Lead accounting and reconciliation of investments and property
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reports for clients
- Analyze and calculate performance metrics for partnerships and investment accounts
- Collaborate with independent auditors, brokers and fund administrators
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- 5+ years of experience in public accounting or financial services
- CPA Preferred
- Strong knowledge of reconciliations and account analysis
- Firm accounting experience with the ability to apply relevant investment company accounting rules
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience with Geneva, Power BI or Alteryx is a plus
Why This Firm:
- Collaborative Culture: Work with some of the best in the industry in an inclusive space
- Meaningful Connections: Get connected with a multitude of clients and teams from around the globe!
- Competitive Compensation: Great medical, dental, and vision, Generous PTO, 401k match, travel reimbursements and more!
If you are ready for that next step in your career, send your resume to Neha at firstname.lastname@example.org for careful consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!