Accounting Manager – Public Accounting Required
San Diego , California
Are you a team player with a genuine enthusiasm for your work? We’re looking for a skilled Accounting Manager with 4+ years of experience to help this nonprofit company. The ideal professional will have a strong background in public accounting and an eagerness to join and lead a team. Don’t pass up this opportunity to leave your mark on this people-first company.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in accounting, CPA or MBA a plus
- 3+ years of public accounting experience and 1+ year of full-cycle GL accounting experience required
- Through knowledge of GAAP and technical accounting
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience managing a team
What you'll do:
- Guide and coach a team of accountants
- Manage and perform month-end close processes including: journal entries, account reconciliations, accruals, and more
- Implement controls and assist with technical accounting research and whitepaper writing
- Maintain accounting policies and documentation in compliance with GAAP
Why work here:
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
- Small team environment: encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!