Accounting Manager – Reputable eyewear company
San Diego , California
Accounting Manager – Reputable Eyewear – San Diego!
Do you love your job?! You probably would if you had this one – it’s a great team, a collaborative environment, and a great office space. You’ll be working directly under the Controller in helping to develop the Accounting team. Apply today!
What you'll do:
- Manage month-end close, AP, AR, and related financial data.
- Manage, develop, and mentor the accounting team.
- Prepare various reports for weekly meetings for the rest of the management team.
- Seek out different opportunities for the business.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 3+ years of management experience required.
- Strong experience with NetSuite, Oracle and MS Office.
- Strong executive presence and interpersonal skills.
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Strong focus on innovation over profit
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $110k to $115k per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to name at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google