Accounting Manager, Revenue
Los Angeles, California
This global tech/entertainment company is looking for an Accounting Manager who will be in charge of complex revenue accounting areas that are continuing to develop and grow. Thoughtfully develop strong technical and operational accounting processes by working a both a high level review and "in the weeds" detailed level. This is a scaling and notable company who's looking for team players that can help advance this company's influence and global reach… see more details below!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 6+ years of total accounting experience; Manager level in Big 4 highly preferred
- CPA preferred
- Experience with ASC 606 – revenue recognition within a tech/entertainment/related industry
- Experience training and developing motivated individuals with a clear commitment to the development and engagement of the team
What you’ll do:
- Act as Project Manager for specific daily, period end close, and audit related activities
- Develop new processes to handle new and growing revenue streams and associated expenses/accruals
- Research technical accounting subjects and review draft contracts to ensure accurate application
- Continuously improve and implement new approaches to internal revenue data and systems, including a revenue system
- Manage relationships with external auditors to ensure completion of annual audits and reviews
Why work here:
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
- Impact: Influence the team and results. We value your voice and look forward to your contributions.
- Environment: State of the art facilities with awesome food, drink, and work-out facilities
- Compensation: Competitive compensation package with excellent benefits
Note: Proven actively supports and promotes people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now.
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you think you are a good fit for the role. Thanks in advance for your interest.