Accounting Manager – Tech and Government
San Diego, California
Senior Accountant – Leading Company in Technology – San Diego/Hybrid
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This pioneer company in the technology industry is looking to support and promote a talented Senior Accountant ready to capitalize on their skills. Apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Own inventory valuation for the business
- Play a pivotal role in the inventory costing
- Present financial results to management
- Utilize your analytical skills to assist with cost saving projects
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, CPA is a plus
- 3+ years of experience from a large global company or from public accounting, experience with cost accounting preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication and presentation skills in addition to strong critical thinking skills
Why work here?
- Culture: a collaborative, innovative and dynamic work environment that offers rewards and challenges
- Growth: creativity is valued and employees are given the ability to grow professionally and personally
- Compensation: competitive compensation package including equity, unlimited PTO and strong benefits
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.