Accounting Manager – Upscale Hotel & Spa
Accounting Manager/Sr. Manager – Prestigious Hotel
We’re seeking an Accounting Manager or Sr. Manager for our upscale hotel client located in the San Bernardino area! You’ll be working with the best in the business while taking on a leadership role. Apply now for the chance to gain industry experience while growing both personally and professionally!
The Accounting Manager will oversee the Accounting department while assisting the Controller in preparing financial reports, maintaining internal controls, handle cash flow statements, and all federal, state and local laws or regulations.
While things are currently remote, this role will require onsite attendance once in-person work resumes.
Who Are You:
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, and communicate with all team members while meeting tight deadlines
- Knowledge of GAAP, including ability to research FASB accounting standards
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite
- CPA license is an added bonus!
- Strong level of professionalism with a detail-oriented and go-getter personality
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the day-to day accounting functions
- Assist with financial analysis and reconciliation of numerous GL accounts
- Sustain accounting policies and practices to ensure internal controls on financial reporting
- Support external and internal auditors on analytics and supporting schedules
- Assist with period end inventory reporting and internal controls
- Prepare and deliver internal and external reporting (monthly & annual), including Balance Sheet, P&L, Cash Flow and Annual Budget.
- Assist with other reporting as needed, including tax reporting and reconciliations, payments, reports and investigations
- Work closely with external CPA firm
Why Work Here:
- Lead the Team: Get ready to hit the ground running with the opportunity to oversee a whole department
- Growth Never Stops: Take on challenges while utilizing and expanding on strong problem-solving skills
- Competitive Compensation: Who does not love an attractive compensation??
If your background aligns with the above criteria, please forward your resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.