Accounting Manager w/ high growth potential
Los Angeles, California
Reputable firm in the Merger & Acquisition services industry is looking to hire a Corporate Accounting Manager with a direct growth path into a Controller! If you want to challenge yourself, develop your career, and be surrounded by highly intelligent finance professionals, take a look below and apply!
Who You Are:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 4+ years of full-cycle accounting experience, past public accounting experience preferred
- Active CPA license and experience in a professional services/business services industry highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Highly organized individual with strong critical thinking skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Sage Intacct and Concur highly preferred
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee and contribute to completing timely monthly, quarterly, and annual closes for internal and external reporting
- Provide process improvement recommendations to GL and AP/AR functions
- Provide support to quarterly forecast updates, account reconciliations and analyses
- Create accurate and timely reports and monthly reviews for leadership
- Manage the business’s cash flows and bank accounts
- Manage tax and review process with outside accountants
Why Work Here:
- Growing Firm: One of the most progressive and growing firms in Los Angeles consisting of intelligent and highly motivated industry leaders
- Competitive Compensation: Work hard, get paid! Strong compensation structure with a highly competitive and generous bonus, and not to mention great benefits package!
- Culture is Key: Immerse in a firm that embodies a fostering culture, not to mention a better sense of work-life balance
If your experience meets the above requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!