San Diego, California
Accounting Processor – Consulting – San Diego, CA
Are you looking to jumpstart your accounting career? Are you seeking a job with a passionate and innovative team? A large public company in San Diego is looking to have an individual join their team. You will have the responsibility to be a team lead within this company as they pride themselves on upward mobility and a great work/life balance. Apply below to Vniles@gmail.com with your resume!
Who You Are:
- Associate's degree with a focus in Accounting
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Great communication skills and desire to work and learn from others
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills with Oracle or other ERP system experience required
- U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residence status required
What You'll Do:
- Ensure appropriate accounting for fixed assets
- Work with fixed assets team and other key points of contacts to ensure capital projects are timely and accurately capitalized in the fixed asset subledger
- Ad hoc projects as needed
Please send your resume to Victoria Niles at Vniles@provenrecruiting.com if you match the criterias listed above!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!