Accounting Research & Policies Project Manager
san diego, ca , California
Technical Accounting Leader – Large & Established Company
Looking for an opportunity to break into a large, multi-faceted, innovative company? With billions in revenue and an extensive network of employees, this high performing company provides you the ability to level-up your career and utilize your hard-earned skillset. Apply now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Econ or other related fields required
- 5-8+ years experience in accounting required with experience in a Big 4 firm
- Ability to analyze, document, research, and concisely communicate complex technical accounting issues
What you’ll do:
- Be the lead on complex accounting issues and transactions including: derivatives, hedging, leases, revenue, and more.
- Ensure accordance and compliance with U.S. GAAP/IFRS, & SEC rules and regulations (10Q/10K)
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting, recording, reconciling, and reporting financial transactions
- Analysis of accounting principles, identifying issues associated with technical accounting workflow, performing accounting research, and documenting related accounting positions and conclusions
Why work here?:
- Work for a Fortune 500 Company: gain wide exposure to extremely successful business practices.
- Collaborate with an extensive employee network: be at an established company that will allow you to connect with other professional and ambitious team players.
- Opportunity for growth: this company prides itself on promoting internally and investing in their team, with endless chances to prove yourself.
Send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in exploring this opportunity and would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!