Accountant – San Diego – $55k-60K DOE
Competitive salary AND job stability? We are looking for a proven Accountant with a knack for preparing journal entries and booking to the ledger to help strengthen the Accounting team. You’ll be able to put your 2-5 years of experience to good use in a highly collaborative environment.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, or similar required
- 2-5+ years of progressive Accounting experience
- Strong ERP system (e.g. SAP, Great Plains, NetSuite) and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with board members and internal team members
What you’ll do:
- Prepare journal entries, assist in month-end close, and maintain ledger accounts
- Provide analysis on accounting transactions
- Assist with audits and provide document research
Why work here:
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company
- Impact:Have a positive influence and make an impact on the team and company results
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits!
Please send your resume to Linh at LT@provenrecruiting.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!