Santa Barbara, California
Publicly traded Consumer Goods company with competitive compensation packages!
The ideal professional for this position will be a strong accounting professional with a public accounting/CPA background who is adaptable, process-oriented, and collaborative. You can expect to join a team and company that values team work, problem solving, and personal development! Amazing location minutes from the beach!
Who You Are:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics; CPA is preferred but not required
- 3-5 years of accounting experience with a solid understanding of GAAP
- Advanced Excel level with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Work experience with large ERP (enterprise resource planning) systems, Oracle preferred
- Strong time and project management skills
What You'll Do:
- Prepare and review financial statements for 10-Q and 10-K filings
- Engage in monthly and quarterly SEC reporting
- Assist in implementing process improvements through thoughtful analysis
- Support multiple sectors of the business including FP&A, SEC, tax, treasury, transportation, and logistics
- Provide support to external auditors as needed
Why Work Here:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package: includes medical, dental, vision and 401K matching
- Collaborative environment: collaborative, uplifting teams and management
- Emphasis on health and wellbeing and flexible PTO
- Growing company with room to promote from within!
Please email your resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!