San Diego, California
Accounting and Finance Supervisor – Large, Public Company – San Diego!
Want to have your voice heard? We are partnering with a leading tech company to help grow their accounting department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive financial analysis, accounting, and research experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you are a seasoned professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare inventory forecasts along with quarterly forecast for scrap and warranty expense.
- Set up monthly and quarterly journal entries relating to warranty, RMA, quarterly revenue cutoff, and scrap.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and SOX controls.
- Utilize Excel and Tableau to maintain inventory balances.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA is highly preferred.
- Strong Oracle, TM1, Microsoft Office, and Tableau experience.
- Strong communication skills.
Why work here?
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Stock and equity options: this company wants you to feel a sense of ownership – join their team and you’ll get a little chunk of the business!
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Mi Ly at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!