San Diego, California
Accounting Supervisor – San Diego, CA
Are you looking for your next opportunity to make an impact at a growing company? This cellular solutions company is looking for an Accounting Manager to join their team! You would oversee all essential accounting functions including accounts receivable, accounts payable, reconciliations, month-end close, and more. This is your chance to make an impact with a great team. Apply today!
Who You Are:
- Bachelors in Accounting with 10+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in managing and developing staff
- Advanced with Excel and other large ERP systems
What You'll Do:
- Implement and improve accounting processes and systems
- Revenue recognition, reconciliations, aging reports
- Month-end, bi-monthly schedules for journal entries, fixed assets
- Manage and support staff
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location. The expected range for this role is $50 to $55 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you match the criteria listed above!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now! #LI-VN2
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google