Santa Ana , California
Accounting Supervisor – Renowned Catholic High School – Orange County
One of the most renowned Catholic High Schools in Orange County has an immediate need for an Accounting Supervisor, seeking a high-touch role overseeing financial operations of the organization. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
- 6+ years of progressive Finance and Accounting experience (management experience required)
- Experience from education or non-profit required
- A big plus if you have knowledge of Catholic institutions and customs
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for the day-to-day financial operations, including the month-end close, and preparation of financial statements
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of financial records
- Be a leader and mentor to your staff (you’ll manage a team of 4)
- Play a pivotal role with process improvement in the accounting function
Why work here:
- Combine your passion and purpose: it is an opportunity to combine your faith and finance leadership
- People: work with a team of high-caliber individuals in a collaborative and service oriented environment
- Stability: join a fiscally solid and responsible organization
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, education, and qualifications/certifications.
- The expected range for this role is $80,000 to $90,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.