Accounting Supervisor/Manager – Publicly Traded Global Leader
Los Angeles, CA
Our client – a global company with great work-life balance and benefits – is looking for someone to join their LA team as an Accounting Supervisor. Their highly regarded services have made them a top company in their field and guaranteed success for many years. The Accounting Supervisor will come in 2 days a week (hybrid!), and will have a strong runway for growth within the team and company!
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain accounting processes and procedures, complying with US GAAP, tax requirements, SEC requirements, and management reporting requirements.
- Evaluate, monitor and enhance control environment to ensure Sarbanes Oxley compliance, including process improvement and control remediation.
- Review, post, and prepare journal entries.
- Examine and evaluate staff work product for accuracy and completeness.
- Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; researching and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Assist with the coordination of quarterly reviews and annual audits by providing information and answers to auditors for designated areas of responsibilities.
- Participate in special projects and companywide initiatives. May lead responsibilities for special projects.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 3+ years of progressive experience; ideally including Big 4/Top 10 public accounting experience
- Strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Solid interpersonal skills and an ability to present to management, external auditors, and team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to multi-task and maintain organization while meeting deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
Why Work Here?
- Industry Leader – Publicly traded with proven track record of success!
- Work-Life Balance and Competitive Benefits
- Strong Compensation Packages
If you think you could be a good fit for this role, please send a copy your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for careful consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!