San Diego, California
Accounting Administrator – Hybrid – San Diego
Are you looking for an opportunity to get your foot in the door at an innovative company? A biopharmaceutical company is looking for someone proactive to join their Accounting team. If you are interested, apply below!
Who You Are:
• Strong communicator and ability to trouble-shoot and solve problems
• Strong excel skills and attention to detail
• Experience and knowledge of Concur and/or Sunshine Act regulatory and reporting compliance preferred
What You'll Do:
• Responsible for all employee-submitted expense report auditing and reconciling
• Provide end user support for Concur
• Provide reporting to management with metrics about employee expenses
• Other projects as needed
Why work here?
• Small team environment encourages inter-divisional collaboration. You'll have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
• Relaxed environment: Join a low-stress, productivity-driven team
• Supportive leadership: You'll be directly reporting to a reliable, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building the next generation of leaders
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you match the criterias listed above!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!