Accounts Payable Analyst
Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas
Accounts Payable Analyst:
The Accounts Payable Analyst is responsible for leading the daily operations of a team of Account Payable Specialists. Will be responsible for maintaining the master vendor system; ensuring the timely and accurate processing of all supplier accounts payable related transactions and payments; building and managing business relationships with both internal and external customers; and participating in key Accounts Payable projects and initiatives. Apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Supervise the daily operations of the Accounts Payable function in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Reviews supplier setup forms/submissions, set up new suppliers, or changes existing suppliers in EET according to the Vendor Master Data SOP
- Ensures Supplier/Vendor invoices and payments are processed timely and accurately and in accordance with company policies. Monitor/resolve A/P aging reports
- Supervises assigned personnel as it relates to all projects or related work and establishes performance requirements
- Analyzes reporting data to identify and implement streamlined processes, best practices, and internal controls for the AP function.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of Accounts Payable experience with strong tenure
- Ability to multi-task, work efficiently, set priorities, and manage deadlines in a changing environment
- Strong organizational and written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lead, coach, and motivate a staff of AP professionals.
- Proven team-building experience with an upbeat and positive attitude
Why work here?
- Culture is a priority. Fostering fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Diverse team, close-knit team
- Training: This company is serious about building you up and helping you succeed. They've invested heavily in training tools and software. They invest in helping their employees become the best in their position.
- Room for growth!
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision, medical, 401K.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Samantha Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!