Accounts Payable Analyst
Accounts Payable Analyst- Hybrid Schedule
This is an employee-centric, culture-first entertainment company that’s looking for someone who can bring something new and exciting to their team. Every day here is an opportunity to learn a new skill or master a new challenge. Interested? Your strong background in AP combined with your Excel skills will help you to excel in this close-knit environment. Apply now to join the team.
Who you are:
- Associates degree or related experience required
- Minimum of 2 years of professional AP experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, and ERP system experience
What you'll do:
- Execute routine month-end accounting functions (recording of accruals, balance sheet account reconciliations, etc.)
- Reconcile invoices and bills and verify balances to general ledger
- Communicate with vendors
- Ensure proper GL and department coding of invoices
- Research and respond to all Accounts Payable inquiries in a timely manner. This includes assistance in resolving vendor payment discrepancies and disputes on behalf of the company
Why work here?
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and will have the opportunity to wear many hats!
- Newly renovated office with bright and open interior, lounge areas, and modern meeting places.
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Willing to go onsite 4 days a week.
What to do now?
Please send your resume to Liz Parry at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are ready to make a difference and your background aligns with the requirements. Apply now! We look forward to helping you with your job search.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race and religion, to gender, geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $60,000 to $75,000 per year DOE. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.