Accounts Payable Associate
San Diego, California
Accounts Payable Associate – Inspiring Mission – Fast Growing Biotech – Great Perks!
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a growing biotechnology company to help grow their accounts payable department. Independent self-starters will have the resources to grow your career to eventually be a Staff Accountant. Your accounts payable experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. Apply now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or related field preferred.
- 1-3+ years of accounts payable experience within a fast paced environment.
- Thorough understanding of full cycle AP accounting within large ERP such as NetSuite, SAP, Oracle.
- Committed individual with high integrity, self-starter, and ability to work well on a team.
What you’ll do:
- Process account payable related activities for the organization.
- Take initiative helping in other areas related to AP.
- Work collaboratively with accounting and finance leaders to drive the business forward.
- Be coachable and willing to collaborate on ideas to help improve processes.
Why work here?
- Growth: You'll get to be the 2nd hire on the accounting team which will allow you to be an integral part of the team.
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and will have the opportunity to wear many hats!
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders.
- Compensation: competitive compensation package that includes base, bonus, and equity.
Please send your resume to Mike Chiv at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!