Accounts Payable Clerk II
San Diego, CA
Accounts Payable Clerk II – Contract to Hire – San Diego, CA
Are you in the market for your next fulfilling opportunity? A local nonprofit organization is looking to add an Accounts Payable Clerk to their team. This position will be responsible for processing and paying invoices, vendor relations, and more. Apply today if you match the criteria below and want to give back to your community.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance, or other related field required
- Proven experience in accounts payable and expense reimbursements
- Able to work collaboratively within a team dynamic and communicate effectively
What You'll Do:
- Review and process invoices, check runs, and employee expense reimbursements
- Maintain vendor relationships and stay up to date with relevant vendor account information
- Review purchase orders and research and resolve any invoice discrepancies
Please send your resume to Fiona McEvoy at email@example.com if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring.
We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!