Accounts Payable Junior Accountant
Grapevine , Texas
Accounts Payable Specialist / Junior Accountant:
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a leading manufacturing company to help grow their accounting department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive accounts payable and general ledger experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. This role will have 100% responsibility for the AP department, but will also assist the Controller in month-end, posting journal entries and other general ledger work. If you’re a seasoned professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply now.
What you’ll do:
- You'll own the Accounts Payable process
- Process approximately 100 invoices on a weekly basis as well as code and cut checks
- Responsible for handling vendor discrepancies
- 3-way matching
- Post journal entries
- Prepaid reconciliations
- Accruals – AP and payroll
- Month-end close duties
Who you are:
- Junior Accountant with 2+ years experience with general ledger accounting and Accounts Payable
- Manufacturing experience preferred, but not required
- 3-way match experience required
Why work here?
- Close-knit team willing to go to bat for one another
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision, medical and 401K matching – company pays 100% of medical and dental for employee!
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Cydney Andersen email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!