Accounts Payable Manager
San Diego, California
Accounts Payable Manager – $60K-$80K + BONUS
Are you looking for a new challenge to join a high caliber team with an exciting San Diego company? In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute, learn new skills and master new challenges while working with engaged peers who enjoy their work. Don’t miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture. Apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Manage the Accounts Payable Department (team of 4) Supervise, train, and lead accounts payable staff.
- 3 way matching
- Responsible for maintaining all bank accounts and personnel records.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 3-5+ years of accounting experience.
- Experience with Oracle is preferred. Must be highly skilled with Excel.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
Why work here?
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Culture: Family-like atmosphere filled with individuals who are Entrepreneurial, Creative, and Passionate.
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements
Please send your resume to Kalen at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!