Accounts Payable Manager – Nationally Recognized Bank
Los Angeles , California
Accounts Payable Manager – Public Financial Services Firm
Looking to hone in on your AP skills? You've come to the right place! We're working with a prominent and progressive bank in Los Angeles to bring on an Accounts Payable manager to their growing team. This role will report to the Director of Accounting and play a crucial part in the firms overall AP function.
Ready to level up your career? Don't miss out on a chance to work alongside a group of highly motivated, intelligent and result driven individuals – apply now!
*NOT A REMOTE ROLE: WILL BE FULLY ON-SITE*
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 7+ years of AP experience – preferably 3+ years in a manager role
- Experience working for a public company – financial services highly beneficial, but not mandatory
- Strong attention to detail with clear and effective communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while working with minimal supervision
- Software experience utilizing Avid, Concur and PeopleSoft highly preferred
What You'll Do:
- Implement and manage AP procedures to comply with SOX requirements
- Establish and oversee processes to ensure accuracy of monthly accruals
- Perform expense management analysis and ensure all invoices and expense reimbursement requests are completed accurately
- Manage AP processes to ensure effective management of vendor records
- Provide support to internal and external audits as well as regulatory exams
- Assist with additional projects as needed
Why Work Here:
- Make An Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as
well as on the company as a whole.
- Collaborative Environment: This is a team centric company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each employee!
- Inspiring Management: People work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors.
If this opportunity seems aligned with your expertise, please email me at email@example.com for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!