Accounts Payable Manager: Work Hard, Play Harder!
supportive team of skilled experts. A highly motivated, passionate and intelligent group of professionals who are truly devoted to helping you develop your leadership abilities!
Don’t pass up this opportunity to work with a fun and engaging team – apply now!
*NOT a remote role – will be onsite*
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 2+ years of progressive A/P experience
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to be analytical and efficiently problem solve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with bookkeeping software
- Desire to build and maintain strong relationships with clients, vendors, lenders and employees
What You'll Do:
- Manage the departments duties including, statement reconciliations, ensuring ACH payment setup, disbursing checks, etc.
- Compile, review, and form reports of financial information including presenting to ownership
- Assist with hiring and training staff members
- Maintain accurate and complete financial, vendor and client records
- Create, improve and enforce budgets, policies, and department controls
Why Work Here:
- Culture is Key: Be a part of a work hard, play harder environment with happy hours, birthday celebrations, catered lunch + more!
- Stable & Established: Perfect opportunity for someone looking to lay down roots with a notable company. Work alongside high caliber individuals looking to make a difference!
- Competitive Compensation: Get paid well for your hard work! Offers a competitive compensation package for those looking to level up their careers!
Think you have what it takes? Please send your resume to Adrianna at email@example.com for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!