Accounts Payable: Senior Accountant – Great for Tech/Entertainment Enthusiasts!
Los Angeles , California
Senior Accountant – Global Entertainment/Tech Firm
This is your chance to join a rapidly growing entertainment/tech company as one of their star Senior Accountants! This team is bursting with highly experienced and high-energy individuals that are ready and willing to help you level-up your career. If you're looking to further develop your AP skills… you've come to the right place!
If you’d like to work alongside some of the finest leaders in the entertainment space apply now and learn more!
*NOT fully remote: hybrid mix*
What You’ll Do:
- Prepare daily and monthly reconciliation of vendor payments to the G/L and bank statements and monthly reconciliations
- Ensure data integrity, consistency, and accuracy through proper application of accounting principles
- Maintain and oversee billing system and accounts payable vendor files and resolve vendor queries
- Ensure bills are entered, processed, and coded accurately and efficiently
- Follow up on process and allocate payments, and process adjustments
- Review and process debit and credit memo requests for account adjustments
- Prepare final audit work-papers and ensure completion deadline is met
- Assist with month end close as needed
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s in Finance or Accounting, or related field
- 3+ years of strong accounting experience, preferably coming from a top tier public accounting firm
- Strong knowledge and understanding of US GAAP
- Direct experience with SaaS ERP systems, such as NetSuite or similar
- Ability to balance multiple priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently
- Willingness to research and remain up to date with current industry trends
- Highly proficient with Excel and data mining tools
- Quick learner with a self-starter attitude
Why Work Here:
- Work Hard, Be Recognized! Offering very competitive compensation with a thorough benefits package including 401(k) match
- Learn to Lead: Strong employee development with a keen focus on personal and professional growth – surround yourself with those who want you to grow!
- Have Fun! Be a part of a very cool office campus you won't want to miss!
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in learning more, please email your resume to email@example.com
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Do not hesitate to apply now!