Accounts Payable Specialist
Are you looking for a chance to get a foot-in-the-door with a tenured Real Estate company? If so, this could be a great opportunity for you. We are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our client's growing accounting team. If you're interested, please apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Process invoices for payment
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Apply client payments to open receivables
- Meet departmental billing and AR guidelines
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Strong work-ethic and ability to take direction
- Yardi Real Estate Software experience (Required)
Why work here?
- Small team environment encourages inter-divisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Relaxed environment: Join a low-stress, productivity-driven team.
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building the next generation of leaders.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Paul Grubbs at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!