Accounts Payable Specialist
Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Texas
Accounts Payable and Accounting Specialist:
Are you looking for a chance to get a foot-in-the-door with a great company? If so, this could be a great opportunity for you. We are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our client's growing accounting team. If you're a recent accounting grad this could be a great opportunity for you, as well! If you are interested, please apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Process invoices for payment
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
Who you are:
- 1-4 years of Accounts Payable experience OR green-grad with accounting degree
- Strong work-ethic and ability to take direction
- Experience with ERP systems
Why work here?
- Small team environment encourages inter-divisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Relaxed environment: Join a low-stress, productivity-driven team.
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building the next generation of leaders.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!