Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist – Contract to Hire – Carlsbad, CA
Are you an accounting professional ready to begin your next opportunity? A leading services company is looking to add an Accounts Payable Specialist to their growing team. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, solutions driven, and posses a sound knowledge of accounts payable processes. Apply now to jumpstart your next fulfilling role!
Who You Are:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting, specializing in accounts payable for multiple companies and cost centers
- Ready to meet deadlines, collaborate in a team setting, and exercise problem-solving abilities
- Technically competent with a working knowledge of relevant ERP systems
What You'll do
- Manage accounts payable operations for multiple entities
- Process and code due invoices, post journal entries, month-end accruals, and general ledger maintenance
- Maintain vendor relationships and verify information
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you match the criteria above!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!