Accounts Payable Specialist
Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas
Accounts Payable Specialist:
Consider this the ideal springboard for the rest of your Accounts Payable career. As an AP Specialist, you will help bridge the gap, improve efficiency, and streamline AP processes. This role provides the opportunity to expand upon your Accounts Payable Specialist experience and could potentially evolve into an Sr. Accounts Payable role. Apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing vendors
- Answer inquiries from vendors, suppliers, and employees, and research discrepancies.
- Ensuring bills are paid in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to departmental procedures.
- Inputting up to 200, or more invoices per day.
- Perform day-to-day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable data.
Who you are:
- 1+ years of experience in Accounts Payable proessing invoices
- Self-motivated individual that has prior experience in all aspects of the accounts payable process.
Why work here?
- Culture is a priority. Fostering fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Diverse team, close-knit team
- Training: This company is serious about building you up and helping you succeed. They’ve invested heavily in training tools and software. They invest in helping their employees become the best in their position.
- Room for growth!
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision, medical, 401K.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Samantha Thompson at email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!