Accounts Payable Specialist
Orange County, California
Accounts Payable Specialist – Inspiring Company/Mission – Team Oriented
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a leading healthcare company to help grow their accounts payable department. Independent self-starters will have the resources to grow your career. Your accounts payable experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. Apply now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or related field preferred.
- 1-3+ years of accounts payable experience within a fast paced environment.
- Thorough understanding of full cycle AP accounting.
- Committed individual with high integrity, self-starter, and ability to work well on a team.
What you’ll do:
- Audit account payable related activities for the organization.
- Take initiative helping AP processers in managing AP functions.
- Work collaboratively with accounting and finance leaders to drive the business forward.
- Be coachable and willing to collaborate on ideas to help improve processes.
Why work here?
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and will have the opportunity to wear many hats!
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders.
- Compensation: competitive compensation package that includes base, bonus, and equity.
Please send your resume to Mike Chiv at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!