Accounts Payable Specialist
San Diego, California
Accounts Payable Specialist – Hybrid- San Diego, CA – Contract to Hire
Are you an accounting professional in search of your next fulfilling opportunity? One of San Diego’s leading Biotech Companies is looking for a driven Senior Accounts Payable Specialist to add to their department. Successful candidates for this role will posses high attention to detail, a go-getter mentality, and a working knowledge of accounting practices. Apply now to learn more!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $30-$35 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of accounts payable experience; previous biotech experience required!
- Ability to work diligently in a dynamic setting both independently and within a team; Excellent communication and organizational skills with a capacity to prioritize deadlines
- Prior experience using Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Great Plains, or other robust ERP
What You’ll Do:
- Process invoices, research and resolve discrepancies, and reconcile monthly vendor statements
- Maintain and audit purchase orders, support 1099 processing, obtain W9’s, maintain compliance with SOX internal controls, execute payments runs, and more
- Communicate with vendors and resolve an complex vendor/invoice issues; ensure accurate GL coding and UOM match
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you match the criteria listed below.
We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!