Accounts Payable Specialist
San Diego, California
Accounts Payable Specialist | Remote | CA | Contract to Hire
Are you an accounting professional in search of your next fulfilling opportunity? This leading biotech company is looking to add a well-rounded AP specialist to their team. Successful candidates for this role will posses high attention to detail, a go-getter mentality, and a working knowledge of accounts payable practices. Apply now to learn more!
Who You Are:
- Minimum 1 year of accounts payable experience; previous biotech experience ideal!
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with a capacity to prioritize deadlines
- Prior experience using Microsoft Dynamics or other robust ERP and strong competency in Excel
What You'll Do:
- Process invoices, research and resolve discrepancies, and maintain vendor records
- Assist in initiating purchase orders and monthly closing
- Support 1099 processing, obtain W9's, maintain compliance with SOX internal controls, execute payments runs, and more
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $25 to $33 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you match the criteria listed below.
We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google