Accounts Payable Specialist
San Diego, California
Accounts Payable Specialist- Stable Research Organization – San Diego – Hybrid
Are you looking for a new challenge? Join a stable research organization as their next AP Specialist! Apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Play a key role on the Accounts Payable team and assist with full cycle AP
- Solve vendor/invoice issues
- Perform any ad hoc projects to support the accounting department
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of full cycle AP
- Strong Excel skills and working knowledge of GAAP
Why work here:
- Culture: the leadership puts culture first and they reward people for good work
- Great leadership: the company has strong and supportive leaders
- Stable research organization
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $26 – $32/ hr base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.