Accounts Payable Support Clerk II-III
AP Specialist II-III – $60k DOE
Marry your passion and purpose: this leading tech company is looking for an expert, mission-oriented AP specialist to help grow their accounting team. The ideal candidate has 3-6+ years of accounts payable experience and strong accounting skills. This is a growing, innovative team looking for an A-player to help them raise the bar. Sound like you? Apply now.
Who You Are:
- You have a high school diploma, associate degree, or equivalent experience
- You have 3-6+ years of accounts payable experience
- You have strong knowledge of the general AP cycle and procedures
- You have strong skills working with customer relations
- You have proficient experience with MS Excel, and preferably SAP
What You’ll Do:
- Processing vouchers, supplier invoices, employee expense reports, and check requests and coding them to the appropriate GL accounts
- Prepare checks and wires, ensuring they are forwarded to the right vendors
- Ensures payments are processed and distributed in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to company and department procedures
- Performs monthly bank reconciliations and cash expenditure summaries
- Perform any ad hoc projects assigned
Why Work Here:
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements, including tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- Stable, profitable, and growing company: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company and gain exposure to multiple areas over time; change jobs without changing companies!
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be involved in an engaging and prospering accounting environment.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!