Accounts Payable Temp
San Diego, California
Accounts Payable Specialist – Contract to Hire
Are you looking to grow your career in Accounts Payable and be rewarded for your hard work? A rapidly growing and innovative Biotechnology company based in San Diego is looking to bring on an Accounts Payable Specialist to their accounting team. You will have the opportunity to work remote, as well as go into the office if you'd like. They are looking for motivated, team player who is willing to wear multiple hats. Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply today and see more details below!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree (not required, but preferred)
- 5+ years working in Accounts Payable
- Experience with full-cycle AP
- Experience with accruals, month-end close, journal entries
- Experience with QuickBooks is a plus
What you’ll do:
- Analyzing workflow processes
- Establishing relationships with vendors
- Assisting with month-end close, and ensuring all bills are paid in a timely and accurate manner
- Processing and entering invoices
- Scanning/coding invoices/printing reports
Proven actively supports and promotes people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!