Accounts Receivable Analyst
Westlake, TX, Texas
Accounts Receivable Analyst:
Do you want to be a part of a fast-moving team and motivating manager? This is your role! We are looking for an Accounts receivable Analyst who will be responsible for the maintenance of receivables. Focused on providing the highest level of support to the Accounting and Operations Department. This role will primarily perform accounts receivable tasks and have responsibilities that are essential and in alignment with the Company’s objective.
What you’ll do:
- Match incoming checks from inbox to distribute to correct division.
- Enter checks into the SAP system with the correct account numbers.
- Create an AR log sheet for quality control and running reports as needed.
- Understand the billing responsibilities and requirements.
- Collaborate with team members to identify billing discrepancies by applying problem-solving skills.
- Provide timely completion of assignments. Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Build and maintain positive and supportive working relationships with team members and customers.
- Researching deduction and communicating with customers to solve discrepancies.
- Process and maintain precise records of incoming payments.
- Investigate and secure proper documentation for credits/ deductions.
- Entering 300 plus checks into the system weekly.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of high-volume, fast-paced work experience in Accounts Receivables.
- Proficiency in excel and can perform excel functions.
- Upbeat, energetic, and delightful.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of others and work with different work styles and personality types effectively.
Why work here?
- Culture is a priority. Fostering fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Diverse team, close-knit team
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life, Disability, & Employee Assistance Program all paid for by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time, Holidays, & Tuition Reimbursement
- Financial Wellness: 401(k) Plan, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Samantha Thompson at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!