Accounts Receivable Billing Supervisor
San Diego, California
Accounts Receivable/Billing Supervisor – Defense – San Diego
Do you enjoy working on a diverse team with incredible leaders? This defense company is looking for their next AR/Billing Supervisor. In this role, you will help resolve complex billing and receivables issues by reviewing agreements and helping clients better understand and pay their invoices. You will be a valuable resource to the business and an essential mentor to a team of seven professionals. This is a great opportunity to further your career, broaden your experience, be paid well, and enjoy your life in the process.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or a related field required
- 8+ years of progressive accounting experience within billing and accounts receivable
- Knowledge of FAS, CAS and FAR
- Skilled with ERP systems; SAP experience preferred
- A data-driven professional with attention to detail and customer-focused
What you'll do:
- Review contracts and sales agreements to ensure revenue has been recorded, invoiced and then collected accurately and on a timely basis
- Resolve discrepancies with business leaders and clients
- Assist in the revenue recognition process to ensure GAAP and contract compliance
- Assist with A/R audits, account reconciliations, and the related analysis
- Work cross-functionally and participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned
Why work here?
- Executive visibility and the opportunity to work cross-functionally
- Stable work environment established and growing industry leader
- Excellent compensation and benefits with a blend of work/life balance
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite experience and a desire to contribute to one of San Diego’s leading defense companies!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.