Accounts Receivable Manager
Accounts Receivable Manager:
Competitive salary AND job stability? This well-established company is looking for a proven AR Manager with a knack for streamlining processes to help strengthen their cash application team. You’ll be able to put your years of experience to good use in a highly collaborative environment. We’re looking for reliable, devoted people who truly love A/R – apply below.
What you’ll do:
- Implement processes and procedures for the cash applications department to make process more efficient
- Set objectives for the accounts receivable team that align with the account department's goals
- Effectively execute day-to-day collections activities by identifying, resolving and mitigating account/payment delinquencies in a timely manner.
- Frequently analyze and report on outstanding receivables, including significantly past due accounts.
- Work closely with clients and internal staff to resolve client disputes and follow through to satisfactory resolution which results in payment of invoices.
- Prepare write-off recommendations for bad debt provision
- Monitoring and Reducing the DSO of the organization. Circulating monthly DSO report to all stakeholders and interact with them to get overdue payment.
- Oversee cash application team and assist with problem payments, cash application procedure questions, system and access issues
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is preferred
- 2+ years supervisory experience in an AR Management role
- Real Estate or Construction industry background
- Ability to think outside-the-box to resolve any credit, collections, billing or cash application issues
- MRI experience preferred
Why work here?
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Impact: Have a positive impact both as part of a team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
- Flexible hours: Company is currently remote looking to reevaluate a return to the office after Labor Day
- Inspiring management: people work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Nick Mathews at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!