Accounts Receivable Manager
San Leandro, California
Accounts Receivable Manager – $100K-$140K DOE – (Great Stability!)
Looking to hone your accounting skills? One of the Bay Area's most well known construction companies is looking for a competent and reliable Accounts Receivable Manager to add to their team. APPLY NOW!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or similar field required.
- 6-7 years of AR Management experience
- Experience managing a large AR Team (8-10 professionals)
- Construction/Real Estate experience highly preferred
- Experience working with MS Excel, Sage
- Strong understanding of GAAP
What you'll do:
- Create and maintain budget for accounting departments, monitor cost to meet budget goals
- Oversee processing of credit applications, monitor credit risk
- Interface with sales division to communicate credit decision
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and complete ad-hoc projects as directed by the Controller
Why work here:
- Culture: be a part of a collaborative and growing team and company
- Benefits/Compensation: great work-life balance, benefits, and compensation
- Growth: take part in a company that is an industry leader and is continuously growing
Please send your resume to Kalen at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location. The expected range for this role is $100,000 to $140,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google