Accounts Receivable Specialist
Accounts Receivable Specialist:
We are seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist, in Dallas, Texas. As the Accounts Receivable specialist, you will be a member of the accounting team, and your primary focus will be ensuring that Accounts receivable functions run up to standard. Run reports, work on keeping the AR aging accurate and current, analyze and distribute information, monitor incoming payments, and work directly with customers to resolve billing and invoicing discrepancies. Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience required.
What you’ll do:
- Full cycle Accounts Receivable, with centralized billing experience.
- Post and batch CC and run the aging reports.
- Batching and Posting Credit Card payments daily
- Responsible for ACH wire and all forms of payment including COD
- Must have experience maintaining lock box responsibilities
- Ability to be in the office everyday
- Researches and analyzes accounts to resolve discrepancies.
- Serve as the primary AR contact for customers
- Research invoice discrepancies, misapplied funds, and payment errors
- Work closely with customers on collection of past due invoices.
- Resolve un invoiced revenue and unapplied cash on a regular basis to ensure loads are being invoiced timely and customer payments are applied accurately and promptly.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of high-volume, fast-paced work experience in accounts receivables.
- Self-motivated individual that has prior experience in all aspects of the accounts payable process.
- Candidate must have excellent organizational skill
- Positive and outgoing attitude, team player.
- Effective communication skills.
Why work here?
- Culture is a priority. Fostering fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Diverse team, close-knit team
- Training: This company is serious about building you up and helping you succeed. They've invested heavily in training tools and software. They invest in helping their employees become the best in their position.
- Room for growth!
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision, medical, 401K.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!