Accounts Receivable Specialist
San Diego, California
Accounts Receivable Specialist – Temp – Hybrid – San Diego, CA
Are you looking to venture into a new industry? A global communications company is looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist with excellent verbal and written communication skills to join their team. This role will consist of heavy collections, invoicing, and more. If you fit the criteria below, apply now!
Who You Are:
- 3+ years experience in Accounts Receivable with focus on collections
- Strong experience using Microsoft Office, Excel, and large ERP systems (Oracle preferred)
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What You'll Do:
- E-filing documents, sending out invoices, and run reports
- Answer a high-volume of phone calls and emails
- Manage customer collections and dispute invoices
What To Do Now:
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you match the criteria listed below.
We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!