Los Angeles, California
Looking for a new role where you can add value and make an impact? Look no further! We are seeking an Acquisitions Analyst to join our distinguished real estate investment firm in Los Angeles. Apply today for the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the industry all while being part of a fast growing team!
The Acquisitions Analyst (Commercial) will research and support prospective retail and office investment opportunities, complete due diligence activities, interacts with brokers, lenders and investment partners, and facilitates purchase transactions.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of commercial Real Estate experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business
- Advanced knowledge with Argus, MS Excel and Outlook
- Strong written and oral communication
- Strong organizational and research skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Eager and passionate about the Real Estate industry and sourcing deals.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinates and oversees the reporting, purchase transaction and due diligence process between buyer, seller, lender, institutional partners, and escrow company.
- Cold call and build relationships with brokers and owners to create a network of business
- Guarantee full disclosure by completing due diligence activities including, but not limited to: obtaining, scrutinizing and confirming all diligence documentation such as third party reports, market analyses, and rent surveys, and completing property inspections, lease audits, CAM reconciliations, maintenance audits and tenant interviews, and walking competitive properties.
- Help to oversee the disposition of assets including broker and escrow communications
- Underwrites transactions to meet profitability objectives by analyzing and manipulating financing options and budget figures; working with lenders and other parties to obtain and verify required supporting documents.
- Manages and coordinates the purchase transaction and due diligence process between buyer, seller, lender, institutional partners and escrow company.
- Identify achievable investment opportunities through extensive research on properties, demographic and other applicable information within target markets