Are you driven towards the excitement of making an impact in a company and not just being a tiny cog in the huge wheel? Join one of our most prominent clients in the Commercial Real Estate arena as an Acquisitions Associate with a straight path to becoming a VP. There are no shortage of Real Estate companies in Dallas, but few strike the balance of having tremendous upside and also a commitment that empowers each employee to make a difference and direct impact on the business.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for support the VP of Acquisitions in the sourcing process to identify prospects
- Assist in the preparation of investment packages
- Conduct evaluation of market conditions impacting acquisition and disposition opportunities
- Analyze various transactions including, credit assessment, property valuation, evaluation of tenant’s products/management and return analysis
- Collaborate with the Asset Management and Underwriting departments on a daily basis to support the due diligence process
- Once travel resumes, participate in the broker community and roadshow marketing efforts
- Build and develop external commercial broker and property manager relationships
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum 4 years of commercial real estate experience preferably in an acquisitions or asset management role
- Experience in NNN lease acquisitions is a plus
Why work here?
- Getting to the next level! The company promotes vertical and interdepartmental promotions. They like to give their internal employees first shot at roles if they have an interesting to trying a new department
- Work life balance! The team has flexibility to get the work done with minimal travel
- Culture! Even the C-level is engaged and accessible to all levels of employees. The excitement is in the growth of the company. The hiring manager is very trusting, relaxed and knowledgeable – NOT a micromanager.
- Originality! One of the passions the employees share is that they feel they are a part of the development of the company. There are process improvement possibilities where you can truly improve and contribute to efficiencies.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Nick Mathews at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!