Looking to hone your communication skills? One of Dallas' leading Healthcare companies is looking for a competent, reliable Administrative Assistant to add to their dynamic team. This role offers the opportunity to build upon the foundation you’ve already laid in your three years of administrative experience and refine your organizational skills. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to learn from top professionals, grow into a more senior role, and excel in a challenging and supportive environment.
What you’ll do:
- Process and scan documents
- Work with the team to resolve any documentation issues
- File and scan title documents
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or relevant experience
- 3+ years of administrative experience required
- Experience in a data entry, filing, customer service or administrative role
- Extremely strong attention to detail
- Passion to provide top quality customer service
Why work here?
- Exciting and lively work environment!
- The chance to work for a company where hard work really pays off
- Join a low-stress, productivity-driven team that’s looking to change the way Customer Service is done
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Carly Zuckerman at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!