Administrative Assistant (Facilities)
San Diego, California
Administrative Assistant (Facilities) | $22.20-25/hr | Fully Onsite | Contract to Hire
Are you looking to gain office experience at a Fortune 500 company in San Diego? This company is looking for a friendly administrative assistant to join their facilities team. Your responsibilities would include maintaining common areas, assisting with special projects, restocking supplies, placing inventory orders, communicating with vendors, and other general office tasks. If you are an organized individual with great personable skills, then apply now!
Who You Are:
- HS Diploma or Associate’s in Business
- 2+ year of administrative or office management experience
- Friendly personality, strong organizational skills, and proven history of punctuality and good work ethic
What You'll Do:
- Restock office, kitchen, and bathroom supplies as needed
- Communicate with vendors in regards to inventory and maintenance
- Organize and distribute outgoing and incoming mail and perform other clerical tasks
- Organizing company wide breakfasts and executing Executive Lunch Program
What To Do Now:
Please send your resume to Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to learn more information about this position!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $22.20 to $25.00 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.