Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager – Los Angeles
Are you looking to join a close-knit and highly successful wealth management firm? This investment advisory firm in LA is looking for a dynamic individual to support the firm's President/Founder. This boutique firm has over 40 years of experience, an extremely high retention rate, and is looking for a career-oriented professional to add to their team. You will be involved in collaborative projects while engaging with notable high-end clients. If you value long-term job stability and a flexible hybrid office role, this is the role for you.
*This is a hybrid role*
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of administrative experience such as executive assistance, office management, receptionist, or similar
- Experience in a registered investment advisor/wealth management firm, bank, or similar financial services firm is preferred, but not required
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What You'll Do:
- Provide full professional support to the President including including effective calendar management, answering phone calls, composing and sending documents, and more
- Facilitate meeting and conferences as needed including scheduling, distributing agendas, etc
- General administrative and other ad hoc tasks
- Establish and demonstrate a solid knowledge of firm-wide and service-line-specific tools, processes, and databases
- Act as a knowledgeable resource for the firm's core technology platforms, especially Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
Why Work Here:
- Competitive compensation with a large bonus and 100% of health benefits paid for
- Get to work alongside extremely smart and well-established people who value their coworkers
- Great retention rate since they value creating a supportive and welcoming company culture
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $60,000 to $100,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If your experience meets the above requirements and you're ready to take the next step in your career, please send your resume to Ciaran at email@example.com.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google