San Diego, CA
Admissions Specialist | $20-25/hr DOE | Contract
Are you looking to gain office experience at an established biomedical research company in San Diego? We are looking for a friendly admissions specialist to assist this company with their application process. Your responsibilities would include application processing, answering emails, data entry, and other general office tasks. If you are an organized individual with great personable skills, then apply now!
Who You Are:
- HS Diploma or Associate’s in Business
- 2+ years of administrative or office management experience
- Friendly personality, strong organizational skills, and proven history of punctuality and good work ethic
What You'll Do:
- Processing applications through systems while ensuring all necessary information is submitted for further approval
- Answering inquiries regarding application deadlines, status, and technical questions via email
- Scanning and uploading documents into portal
- Performing data entry for scheduling and events
What To Do Now:
Please send your resume to Malena at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to learn more information about this position!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $20.00 to $25.00 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.