Advisory Accounting – Senior or Manager
San Francisco , Delaware
Invest. Grow. Succeed. Our client, a distinguished advisory firm, is looking to add a Senior or Manager to its growing and welcoming team! Apply today to be a part of the advisory industry in San Francisco, while assisting Fortune 500 companies with challenging projects such as M&A, IPO readiness, restructuring, revenue recognition, lease accounting, and more.
It's your turn to be the best and the brightest in the Accounting & Finance industry.
Who you are:
- CPA with a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business related function
- 3-7+ years of Public Accounting experience with at least one busy season as a senior under your belt
- Enthusiastic, efficient self-starter that possess excellent internal and external communication skills
What you'll do:
- Client Financial and Management Accounting including projects such as IPO readiness, ASC 606, ASC 842, 10K and 10Q, and other exciting engagements
- Establish and maintain client relationships to promote the firm’s services
- Mentoring and guiding junior staff
Why work here?
- Get promoted based off your effort, not by the tenure.
- Work culture and investment into the individual is a key factor of their brand
- Competitive compensation including bonus pay, profit sharing, travel bonus and more. Average bonus' ranged historically from 35-50%+
- Welcoming culture! The opportunity to join a family oriented organization.
- Healthcare, dental, vision benefit and 401K program
Please send your resume to Adrianna at AG@provenrecruiting.com if you meet the qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Do not hesitate to apply now!