Advisory Accounting – Senior or Manager
San Francisco, California
Senior Associate or Manager – $90-140K base, 30-50% bonus
Invest. Grow. Succeed. Our client, a distinguished advisory firm, is looking to add a Senior or Manager to its growing and welcoming team! Apply today to be a part of the advisory industry in San Francisco, while assisting Fortune 500 companies with challenging projects such as M&A, IPO readiness, restructuring, revenue recognition, lease accounting, and more.
It’s your turn to be the best and the brightest in the Accounting & Finance industry.
Who you are:
- CPA with a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business related function
- 3-7+ years of Public Accounting experience with at least one busy season as a senior under your belt
- Enthusiastic, efficient self-starter that possess excellent internal and external communication skills
What you’ll do:
- Client Financial and Management Accounting including projects such as IPO readiness, ASC 606, ASC 842, 10K and 10Q, and other exciting engagements
- Establish and maintain client relationships to promote the firm’s services
- Mentoring and guiding junior staff
Why work here?
- Get promoted based off your effort, not by the tenure.
- Work culture and investment into the individual is a key factor of their brand
- Competitive compensation including bonus pay, profit sharing, travel bonus and more. Average bonus’ ranged historically from 35-50%+
- Welcoming culture! The opportunity to join a family oriented organization.
- Healthcare, dental, vision benefit and 401K program
Please send your resume to Adrianna at AG@provenrecruiting.com if you meet the qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $90,000 to $140,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google