Advisory Accounting – Senior or Manager
Senior or Manager – Accounting & Transaction Services
Stimulating work, great hours and ample recognition – it’s a perfect recipe for total job satisfaction! Capable and eager leaders will find this role challenging and motivating, with the bonus of a supportive team. You’ll use your extensive technical accounting skills to help manage and advance your team.
This is your chance to join a rapidly growing, advisory services firm as one of their star Seniors. Work consistently with a fun and engaging group of professionals – apply now!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field; CPA and/or MBA or other advanced certification preferred
- 3+ years of public accounting experience, preferably coming from Big4/Top10, or public + industry experience
- Showcase strong written and verbal communication skills to produce and provide detailed and complex issues in simplest terms for internal team members and clients
- Ability to operate in a high-performing and fast paced environment while adapting to changes in timelines and tight deadlines
What You Will Do:
- Mentoring and guiding junior staff
- Establish and maintain client relationships to promote the firm’s services
- Client Financial and Management Accounting including projects such as IPO readiness, ASC 606, ASC 842, 10K and 10Q, impact analysis and implementation, debt/equity transactions, and other exciting engagements
- Conduct research to provide effective resolutions for complex accounting issues with the accordance of the US GAAP structure
Why Work Here?
- Grow Your Career: You’ll have the room + support to gain valuable and transferable experience while working alongside some of the most knowledgeable industry leaders.
- Supportive Leadership: The opportunity to directly report to a devoted and collaborative team with a reputation for building successful leaders!
- Culture is Key: A team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Competitive Compensation: Offers an excellent base, bonus, and incentive package, including medical, dental, paid maternity and parental leave, 401k match, etc.
Apply today! Please send your resume to Nick at email@example.com if you meet the qualifications and are interested in the opportunity!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Do not hesitate to apply now!