Advisory Manager – Internal Audit & SOX
Los Angeles, California
Audit Manager – Leading Advisory Firm – Los Angeles
Are you tired of Big 4 politics, working rough busy season hours with little to no work/life integration, and a lack of appreciation for your hard work? Ranked as a Great Place to Work®, this growing advisory firm has attracted Big 4 talent for the past 20 years and has never had a single layoff!
The Manager will join the Internal Audit & SOX team and we are ideally looking for a candidate straight out of Big 4 or an internal audit advisory environment.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 5+ years of public accounting audit or internal audit advisory experience.
- Strong understanding of US GAAP, PCAOB, and SOX provisions.
- Professional certification like CPA or CIA highly preferred.
- Comfortable with working in a client-facing, professional services environment, including Fortune 500 clients.
- Down-to-earth and coacher mentality: This person will work closely with other peers and will be a key part of both the internal team and in their client's growth.
What You'll Do:
- Partner up with companies, from top-ranked Fortune 500 to startups, and be a key contributor of their success and growth.
- Advise clients on various SOX compliance issues (e.g. PCAOB insights and external auditor requests).
- Lead SOX compliance in well-established Fortune 500 firms.
- Build SOX compliance in pre-IPO companies and oversee the project from start to finish.
- Advise the client on related areas, such as fraud risk, risk assessment and scoping, segregation of duties, control rationalization, entity level controls, internal control design and operating effectiveness, and management action plans.
- Work with an awesome team!
Why Work Here:
- 20+ years of proven success and continued growth (33% this year alone) while have no layoffs!
- Work with down-to-earth, Ex-Big 4 leaders who have grown internally with the Firm throughout the part few years: from Seniors to Managing Directors.
- Incredible work-life synergy with no one being expected to work more than a 40-hour workweek. The Firm leads in a “People First” way which is part of the reason why they have such uniquely high retention.
- Company-wide shutdown for the last week of the month, 3 weeks PTO (+ 3 extra wellness days) and plenty of reimbursements allowances!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $110,000 to $140,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If your experience meets the above requirements and you're ready to take the next step in your career, please send your resume to Sion at email@example.com.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!